Tuesday, April 28, 2009

So why am I doing this?

Obvious reason .... I'm fat. And according to my BMI (Body Mass Index), I'm morbidly obese.

I love that term. Morbidly obese. Wikipedia defines someone who is overweight as pre-obese. So they are fat BEFORE they are really fat.

I prefer to think of myself as large and in charge.

But I digress.

I get out of breath when I tie my shoes ... I don't remember what my feet look like ... I give new definition to the term "fat back" ... My fat rolls have fat rolls ...

Feel free to chime in with your favorite fat joke. I'm sure my buddy Marc (name changed to protect his identity) has hit me with most of them.

Real reason ... I have a beautiful wife and two adorable girls. And I want to be alive and well on this earth as long as possible. And I don't need 100 lbs. of extra fat weighing down my cow heart.

So there you go.

1 comment:

  1. Feet? Dude isn't there some about 3 feet above those that you miss more? :P

    ReplyDelete